YMMV: White Dark Life
- MST3K Mantra: Good luck figuring out just how Matt can turn into other heroes, the cartoonist certainly doesn't.
- The reader is also told to ignore the missing logic behind Matt mimicking characters made after the established time the comic takes place in.
- Similarly, the amount of confusing and otherwise unhelpful information on the drider characters puts any question about their biology into this trope.
- Tear Jerker: Uma's complete disgust with Matthew begins to edge into this territory, especially with the release of "Scaredy Fox Training" where she actively starts attacking him on sight and while the RP is on pause while Luigifan makes a Spiritual Successor to Elite Beat Agents the fact that it's all but confirmed that Uma is going to utterly thrash and spit on Matthew's feelings is somewhat sad.
- Devin, Entegra's last daughter, is constantly dragged away from her and abused by Dark Matt for his own amusement and by Damien simply because he doesn't care much for her wellbeing. As much of a jerk she is, it's actually quite sad for Entegra to be so close(and in some roleplays, she even succeeds) at rescuing Devin only for Dark Matt to just whisk Devin off back to hell. And then comes the reveal that Devin was nothing more than a clone of Entegra simply to use her rage to fuel Dark Matt's "life"
- Dark Matt himself even gets in on this! He is utterly broken from the start and dumped onto Artemis to be destroyed over and over again to pay for the sins Matt's life, Sure she instead makes Dark Matt her boyfriend, but she's a succubus whose very touch can painfully extract the life out of him and in earlier roleplays she actively rapes him, which is played for LAUGHS. And in the end he has no choice but to enrage everyone he meets to avoid being erased from existence itself by Altair. Then he FIGHTS Altair to save what is easily recognized by viewers as a messed up and flimsy relationship only to be brutally murdered until he loses the ability to project his "normal" form, and then beaten up even more and VERBALLY ABUSED BY THE CARTOONIST. It's safe to say that his appearance in the Future arc is not entirely unjust.
- Self-Deprecation: The cartoonist (pommyman) seems to have low self-respect, but it's debatable if it's real or just played for laughs.
- Double Subverted with Luigifan18. Luigifan himself is one of his more prominent characters in the roleplays, and like many self-inserts, is an idealized version of the author. However, Luigifan also takes the author's main character flaws (being badly out of shape, being impulsive, a tendency to not plan things very well, and having No Social Skills) Up to Eleven; the former two are downplayed most of the time, but the latter two can get so bad that he borders on The Gadfly or Cloudcuckoolander. Luigifan the author states that he is intentionally taking his Asperger's Syndrome and playing it for laughs. Though Luigifan's character flaws also get Played for Drama a few times, most notably in "For tuna the can tolls" when he nearly kills Tulip with his Yveltal due to a severe case of Didn't Think This Through. (Which at the same time also gets Played for Laughs, mostly in the form of Tulip's sister Lily heaping tons of physical and verbal abuse on Luigifan for the entirety of the roleplay.)
- Ungrateful Bastard: Uma may come off as this when Matthew makes an actually intelligent attempt at saving her only for her to snark back that this doesn't change her opinion of him. Though this was while she was being accidentally touched uncomfortably by him, she didn't have to be so mean about it.