Page-bottom layout change on the way. Details here.
Causes no change to editing/formatting of articles. This is just FYI.
Where the Dead Go to Die
- Alternate Character Interpretation:
- Are Tommy and Sophia separate characters from the killer and the hooker, respectively?
- How much of what Labby says is true?
- Do any of the recurring characters even exist?
- Did the Killer's plan work, or has he completely fried his brain over the course of several years?
- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy
- Love It or Hate It: Film critics seem to be either for or against it very strongly, with little middle ground.
- Narm: Tainted Milk has a few moments of this, given that the film was originally intended to be a Lassie parody.
- Nausea Fuel
- Nightmare Fuel: Of the highest caliber.
- Special Effects Failure: There's some animation errors here and there, with varying degrees of noticeability—these were some of Jimmy's first attempts at CGI animation, and he was learning as he went along.
- Tear Jerker: The hooker's death, even if it her lines aren't the most well-written.
- Uncanny Valley
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Or, at the very least, really hard drugs?
- The Woobie: Sophia and the hooker, definitely, with Ralph and Tommy as maybes.