When The Wind Blows
- Anvilicious to some, but mostly Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?
- This book gets mistakenly shelved in the children's sections of British public libraries all the time. Many libraries put a massive 'ADULT SECTION ONLY' sticker on the front.
- This book was quite deliberately on the Queensland primary school curriculum at least ten years ago, as part of some vital anvil dropping.note
- The Woobie - Both Jim and Hilda Bloggs, though Hilda is more of a woobie than her husband due to coming down with radiation sickness first.
- Animation Age Ghetto
- Crowning Music of Awesome - The opening theme is by David Bowie, for crying out loud!
- Roger Waters and his solo band did the remaining soundtrack, and there are two vocal songs on it, Towers Of Faith and Folding Flags, both of which are extremely haunting.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: Much like Threads, this film points out that there is no way to survive a nuclear war.