YMMV: When Curiosity Met Insanity
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Is Reginald a delightfully quirky contender for Alice's affections or a complete and utter psychopath? Also, is Alice a cold, mean bitch for refusing Reginald or a sensible person who can clearly see that he has issues and is therefore not a good choice for a romantic partner?
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: The background cameo on panels 6 & 7 on chapter 26. To quote from the tags "Great minds don't die, they just go home to Wonderland"
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The readers really like Bri and Rain's version of Belle, a cheerful and smug Deadpan Snarker.
- The purple squirrel.
- Reginald's stuffed manatee.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: Stalking a woman and violently threatening her other suitors is alright and perfectly legal as long as she eventually comes around.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The prologue (explaining Alice's reasons for returning to Wonderland) was posted at least a year before the new film was announced. Bri & Rain joked about copyright infringement.