- Crowning Moment of Funny: Principle Madman thinking he's become a robot after Robot Jones sneezed on him in "Sickness".
- Harsher in Hindsight: The title goes from being a rhetorical question to a legitimate one due to the series' descent into obscurity.
- Prophetic Name too, perhaps?
- Hilarious in Hindsight: AppleSpeak isn't "Hollywood enough," you say?
- Memetic Mutation: The show is at least remembered enough that anyone saying "whatever happened to..." may receive a snarky interruption of "Robot Jones!"
- Never Live It Down: If you remember this show, you probably (still) hate the Yogman Twins for cheating the contest in "Cube Wars".
- Nightmare Fuel: Robot's nightmare in "P.U. to P.E.".
Lenny Yogman: Take a look at your friends!
- In "The Yogman's Strike Back", Socks, Mitch and Cubey are hypnotised by the Yogmans into being their minions. Robot goes looking for them and ends up in the Yogman's lair and discovers what they've done to his friends.
[The lights come on and show Socks, Mitch and Cubey with their faces inside tv screens]Robot: Friends?!Socks, Mitch and Cubey: Get Robot Jones...We are not your friends...We are the Yogstroisity!
- So Okay, It's Average: Considered to be the weakest of the Cartoon Cartoons by many due to how forgettable it is(Mike, Lu & Og is a close second for the same thing), but still a fairly watchable show. Note how show gains most of its praise from being very short-lived.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Robot Jones' voice being changed (and the reruns being redubbed) met with these reactions from viewers.
- The Scrappy: Finkman is an In-Universe example. Every boy hates him for being a complete showoff to girls.
- Robot's new voice.
- Lenny and Denny Yogman to some, see above.
- Ugly Cute: Denny Yogman. He's evil (in a sense), but he's still a little kid and acts like it.
- The Woobie: Poor Robot never catches a break.