* EarWorm: Find any song on Weebl's Stuff. There's your example. It doesn't help that as they are played in Flash, almost all of them are literally built to be looped indefinitely.
** Taken UpToEleven with the Badgers song
* MemeticBadass: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc Narwhals]].
--> ''[[GroinAttack Just don't let 'em touch your balls]]''.
** The Amazing Horse. It's amazing, for god's sake.
** '''STEPHAN FRYYYYY!!!!'''
** We can't forget "Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM", can we?
* MissingEpisode: Quite a [[http://lostmediawiki.com/Weebl_and_Bob_(partially_found_exclusive_episodes_of_web_series;_early_2000s) few of the episodes]] from MTV and the DVD are missing. The MTV episodes were tv exclusive and the DVD itself is next to impossible to find meaning well over thirty episodes are currently still missing.
* PainfulRhyme: Parodied in ''[[http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Russian+Dancing+Men/ Russian Dancing Men]]''.
--> ''Oh yes, we're Russian dancing men/I'm dancing with a purple hen...''
* TearJerker: The [[MoodWhiplash surprisingly tragic]] demise of [[spoiler:Donkey]] in episode 100.
** Its sequel short "funeral" as well... until [[PungeonMaster Mr. Teeth]] shows up to put TheFunInFuneral.
* VisualEffectsOfAwesome: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9auOCbH5Ns4 Unicorn]]