YMMV: Wedding Crashers
- Dude, Not Funny!: See Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male on the main page.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: John (Owen Wilson) is seen reading a self-help book written for the suicidal (called "Don't Jump! Life is Worth Living!") Where exactly was this book when Owen Wilson really did attempt suicide in 2008?
- Also the scene with Jeremy getting shot by Sack while quail hunting became a bit darker after Dick Cheney's "hunting accident" (he accidentally shot Harry Whittington in the head while quail hunting).
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- The butler calls the family dog a word that sounds like (or is) "snooki."
- Compare Will Ferrel's entrance here to The LEGO Movie.
- Vince Vaughn and Rachel McAdams worked together again on a very different project, Season 2 of True Detective.
- Memetic Mutation: "Motorboating".
- Retroactive Recognition: Bradley Cooper as Sack.