Tropers Online: 4,260
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Wedding Crashers
- Dude, Not Funny!: See Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male on the main page.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: John (Owen Wilson) is seen reading a self-help book written for the suicidal (called "Don't Jump! Life is Worth Living!") Where exactly was this book when Owen Wilson really did attempt suicide in 2008?
- Also the scene with Jeremy getting shot by Sack while quail hunting became a bit darker after Dick Cheney's "hunting accident" (he accidentally shot Harry Whittington in the head while quail hunting).
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The butler calls the family dog a word that sounds like (or is) "snooki."
- Compare Will Ferrel's entrance here to The LEGO Movie.
- Memetic Mutation: "Motorboating".
- Retroactive Recognition: Bradley Cooper as Sack.