YMMV: We Are The World
- Crowning Moment Of Heartwarming: Its premise.
- Crowning Music Of Awesome: For the sheer number of musicians and well known artists. In both versions.
- Dead Horse Genre: As noted by internet reviewer Todd in the Shadows, the "charity single" genre has been parodied to death, which makes the selection of celebrities for the updated version (particularly Josh Groban, who has appeared in parodies of the format) rather amusing.
- Ear Worm: Try listening to this and not go away humming.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Saturday Night Live mocked the involvement of Vince Vaughn and Jeff Bridges in the 2010 version, but they were just following in the footsteps of Dan Aykroyd's incongruous participation in the original. note
- Tearjerker: The money was raised and food was shipped to Ethiopia. Success, right? Unfortunately, Ethiopia was going through a civil war at the time and sold much of the food to other countries and then used the proceeds to buy weapons.