Tropers Online: 3,653
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: We Are the Strange
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment:
- Rain versus the Guy Who's Biting his style
- The dancing scene at the arcade
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Everything from the arrival of SinisteRRR's robot form to the end of the movie, but it's even better in the DVD's alternate soundtracks.
- Nightmare Fuel: eMMM
- True Art Is Incomprehensible
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: One of the more blatant examples of an animated movie not necessarily being a kid's movie.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Quite possibly the most extreme case in the history of this trope. You've seriously gotta wonder how honest the creator was being when he denied their playing any part in the making of the film.
- The Woobie: Blue