Tropers Online: 3,925
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Way of the Dragon
- Funny Moments: The voice of the guy asking for Chinese spare ribs.
- A Mook tries to fight one-on-one with Bruce in a Nunchaku fight, only to show he has no idea whatsoever on how to use them and ends up knocking himself out with them.
- Just Here for Godzilla: The only reason anybody watches this movie is either A: because they're a Bruce Lee completist, B: because they want to see the Lee/Norris fight scene, or C: people want to see Chuck get Pwnd
- Seeing Bruce Lee go for a more comedic role is also worth checking out.
- Retroactive Recognition: Chuck Norris' first real role. It retroactively turns this movie into an Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, even though he was basically a no-name when it came out.
- Moment Of Awesome: The Lee/Norris fight scene, which Lee wins.