YMMV: Way of the Dragon
- Funny Moments: The voice of the guy asking for Chinese spare ribs.
- A Mook tries to fight one-on-one with Bruce in a Nunchaku fight, only to show he has no idea whatsoever on how to use them and ends up knocking himself out with them.
- Just Here for Godzilla: The only reason anybody watches this movie is either A: because they're a Bruce Lee completist, B: because they want to see the Lee/Norris fight scene, or C: people want to see Chuck get Pwnd
- Seeing Bruce Lee go for a more comedic role is also worth checking out.
- Retroactive Recognition: Chuck Norris' first real film role. It retroactively turns this movie into an Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, even though he was basically a no-name * when it came out.
- Moment of Awesome: The Lee/Norris fight scene, which Lee wins.