YMMV: Warm Bodies
- Audience-Alienating Premise: The concept of a zombie love story has drawn some comparisons to necrophilia, which understandably is enough to turn people off of the book/movie.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "Bitches, man."
- Narm: The name "Boneys" can be giggle-worthy for some people. It doesn't help that the characters say it so often...
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Little Girls?: The premise of a girl falling in love with a man-eating monster and redeeming him through The Power of Love has caused both the book and the film to be compared to the book series Twilight. Warm Bodies has done much better with reviewers, especially adults and males.
- The Woobie:
- R. Very, very much, R.
- Julie has lost her mother, boyfriend and several of her friends to the Zombie Apocalypse, her father is so obsessed with building his wall and protecting the rest of humanity that he's become emotionally detached from her, and the city she lives in is a desolate wasteland where she must regularly risk her life just to continue to survive. Somebody just give the poor girl a hug already!