YMMV: Wapsi Square
- Base Breaker: Castela. Either she's an adorably innocent little girl with an intriguing backstory, or she's the most annoying Bratty Half-Pint ever to appear in fiction.
- Hype Backlash: So this is the comic everyone's been talking about, huh, let's check it ou—why is everyone talking about bras?
- Nightmare Fuel: Anything to do with the boiler room and Shelly's demon. Especially this sequence. This is exacerbated by the fact that at the end of the last page, Tina's hand is drawn so that it follows you around the room — no matter where you're standing, she's always pointing at the reader.
- What Jin, Bud, and Brandi endured to become the Chimera. Those poor, poor girls.
- The recently revealed rape backstories for Monica and Georgette. Monica in particular had to endure her abuse while being imprisioned in a mental institution.
- Les Yay: And the pixie with the rack puts up with you how? The speaker is essentially Shelly's subconscious. Who refers to Monica as "the pixie with the rack." Yeah.
- Georgette returning to the comic after a long absence. Cue the entire fanbase's heads asploding.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: As of 2013, the focus of the comic seems to be shifting more towards Katherine, Atasli, and Castela.