- Crowning Moment of Funny: Perverse Recollections... is either unbelievably awful or hilarious (to most ears)
- Face of the Band: Don Campan, though not for positive reasons.
- Growing the Beard: They definitely got better from Perverse Recollections... to Beyond Cops....
- Mondegreen: I LIKE SHREDDED WHEAT!!!!
- Narm: WTC has gore lyrics, but many dismiss it as stupid and immature rather than scary.
- Their album titles all fall into pure narm: Perverse Recollections of a Necromangler, Beyond Cops, Beyond God, and Real-Life Death. They all sound as if they are trying to be tough or scary, but instead sound absolutely ridiculous.
- Never Live It Down: Campan's highly aggressive and homophobic attack email sent to a Metal Inquisition staffer who referred to them as "wigger slam", which was subsequently posted online and supplemented with pictures of his MySpace that brought about the revelation that he sold Amway (a common multi-level marketing scheme) and was absolutely convinced that it was legitimate.
- They've also never been able to live down their first album. Most people dismiss their last two albums due to this.
- Nightmare Retardant: The overt misogyny on Perverse Recollections... is supposed to be shocking but ends up sounding stupid.
- The Scrappy: Even deathcore fans were not too pleased with hearing the music. Though they got better.
- Signature Song: "Chased Through The Woods By a Rapist", for all the wrong reasons.
- So Bad, It's Good: Possibly the only reason anyone taking their first album seriously could like it.
- So Okay, It's Average: Most regard Beyond Cops... and Real-Life Death to be decent, but boring.