open/close all folders
Rock N Wrestling Era (1984-1993)
Jumping Bomb Angels - Noriyo Tateno (立野 記代), Itsuki Yamazaki (山崎五紀) 1987-1988
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Americans loved the JB Angels during their all too brief stint in the company.
New Generation Era (1993-1997)
Marlena/Terri Runnels (Terry Lynne Boatright Runnels) 1996-2004
Attitude Era (1997-2001)
Chyna (born Joan Marie "Joanie" Laurer) 1997-2001
Debra (Debra Gale Marshall) 1998-2002
Molly Holly (Nora Kristina Greenwald) 2000-2005, 2009
Ivory (Lisa Mary Moretti) 1999-2005
Jacqueline (Jacqueline DeLois Moore) 1998-2004
Lita (Amy Christine Dumas) 2000-2006
Miss Kitty/The Kat (Stacy Carter) 1999-2001
Trish Stratus (Patricia Anne Stratigias) 2000-2006, 2008, 2009, 2011
Tori (Terri Poch) 1998-2001
Victoria (Lisa Marie Varon) 2000-2009
Mae Young (Johnnie Mae Young) 1999-2000, 2003-2014
InVasion Era (2001-2002)
Jazz (Carlene Denise Moore-Begnaud) 2001-2004, 2006-2007
Stacy Keibler (Stacy Ann-Marie Keibler) 2001-2006
Nidia (Nidia Guenard) 2001-2004
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Gail Kim has said that she thought her best WWE matches were the ones she had on Heat against Nidia. Gail Kim is a multiple time champion in both WWE and in TNA. Nidia never held a title in WWE or anywhere else. That should tell you something.
Queen Sharmell (Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman) 2001, 2005-2007, 2013
- One-Scene Wonder: She only appeared on one Divas DVD, 2002's WWF Divas Tropical Pleasures.
Torrie Wilson (Torrie Anne Wilson) 2001-2008, 2009
Ruthless Aggression Era (2002-2008)
Brooke Adams (Brooke Nichole Adams) 2006-2007
Ariel (Shelly Leonor Martinez) 2006-2007
- The Scrappy: She wasn't very well liked by the ECW fans.
Ashley (Ashley Marie Massaro) 2005-2008
Francine (Francine Fournier) 2006
Miss Jackie Gayda (Jacquelyn Gayda-Haas) 2002-2005, 2009
- Never Live It Down: "That Jackie Gayda Match", an infamous mixed tag match where Jackie and Chris Nowinski faced Bradshaw and Trish Stratus. It was a complete botchfest and permanently stained Jackie's reputation even though she never had a match that bad again.
Jillian Hall (Jillian Faye Hall, born Jillian Faye Fletcher) 2005-2010
Christy Hemme (Christina Lee "Christy" Hemme) 2004-2005
Mickie James (Mickie Laree James-Aldis) 2005-2010, 2016-
Kelly Kelly (Barbara Jean Blank-Souray) 2006-2012
Gail Kim (Gail Kim-Irvine) 2002-2004, 2009-2011
Layla (Layla El-Young) 2006-2015
Maria Kanellis Maria (Maria Louise Kanellis-Bennett) 2004-2010, 2017
Dawn Marie (Dawn Marie Psaltis) 2002-2005
Kristal Marshall 2005-2007
- Hollywood Thin: She ended up becoming dangerously underweight due to the high standards of WWE management.
Candice Michelle (Candice Michelle Beckman-Ehrlich) 2004–2009
Michelle McCool (Michelle Leigh Callaway, née McCool) 2004-2011
Melina (Melina Nava Perez) 2004-2011
Beth Phoenix (Elizabeth Kocanski Carolan) 2006-2012
Eve Torres (Eve Torres Gracie, born Eve Marie Torres) 2007-2013
Krissy Vaine (Kristin Eubanks) 2007
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Her debut attacking Torrie Wilson on Smackdown. Of course it was meant to go much further but Krissy abruptly asked for her release two weeks later.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: A famous example among Diva fans. She had been getting an outfit made for her eventual debut but it was only half-finished when she got the call. This is the outfit in question. To her credit, she hates the thing too, saying she looked like a "friggin' Christmas clown."
- WTH, Costuming Department?: Her aforementioned ghastly outfit. Especially glaring because when she came backstage, they told her they had wanted her to wear street clothes. She had walked around for an hour backstage wearing the outfit and nobody had said anything.
WWE Universe Era (2008-2011)
Aksana (Živilė Raudonienė) 2010-2014
Brie Bella (Brianna Monique Danielson, née Garcia-Colace) 2008-2012, 2013-2016
Nikki Bella (Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace) 2008-2012; 2013-
Katie Lea Burchill (Katarina Leigh Waters) 2008-2010
Alicia Fox (Victoria Elizabeth Crawford) 2008-
Kaitlyn (Celeste Beryl Braun, née Bonin) 2010-2014
Maxine (Karlee Lelani Perez) 2010-2012
Rosa Mendes (Milena Leticia Roucka) 2008-2017
Natalya (Natalie "Nattie" Katherine Neidhart) 2008-
Tamina Snuka (Sarona Polamalu, born Sarona Moana-Marie Reiher) 2010-
Tiffany (Taryn Nicole Dryden, née Terrell) 2008-2010
WWE Inc. Era (2011-2014)
Cameron (Ariane Andrew) 2011-2016
Kharma (Kia Stevens) 2011-2012
Eva Marie (Natalie Marie Coyle, née Nelson) 2013-2017
Summer Rae (Danielle Moinet) 2013-2017
Reality Era (2014-2016)
Sasha Banks (Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado) 2015-
Charlotte Flair (Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr) 2015-
Emma (Tenille Dashwood) 2014-2017
Lana (Catherine Joy "C.J." Perry) 2014-
Becky Lynch (Rebecca Quin) 2015-
Paige (Saraya-Jade Bevis) 2014-
New Era (2016-Present)
Bayley (Pamela Martinez) 2016-
Alexa Bliss (Alexis "Lexi" Kaufman) 2016-
Dana Brooke (Ashley Mae Sebera) 2016-
Carmella (Leah Van Dale) 2016-
Sarah Logan (Sarah Bridges) 2017-
- Memetic Mutation: Her thick Southern accent has given birth to such a gem as "gay meat".
Liv Morgan (Gionna Daddio) 2017-
Mandy Rose (Amanda Saccomanno) 2017-
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Amanda wasn't very well-liked by fans during her appearances on Tough Enough due to being yet another blonde model with no experience, calling Sara Lee a "ring rat" (though it was later revealed to be Kayfabe) and being an Elimination Houdini that was favored by The Miz solely for her looks despite often placing last in fan votes, resulting in her being negatively compared to Eva Marie. Once she started appearing on NXT TV, she gained some supporters because A) she actually seems serious about wrestling since she spent over a year working NXT house shows to improve her ability and B) while she's by no means amazing, she can already wrestle circles around the woman she's often compared to.
- Unexpected Character: Considering that she hadn't appeared on NXT TV in well over a year, few expected her to be called up to the main roster, along with Sonya Deville to be the lackeys of a returning Paige.