open/close all folders
Rock N Wrestling Era (1984-1993)
Jumping Bomb Angels - Noriyo Tateno (立野 記代), Itsuki Yamazaki (山崎五紀) 1987-1988
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Americans loved the JB Angels during their all too brief stint in the company.
New Generation Era (1993-1997)
Marlena/Terri Runnels (Terry Lynne Boatright Runnels) 1996-2004
Attitude Era (1997-2001)
Miss Kitty/The Kat (Stacy Carter) 1999-2001
InVasion Era 2001
Nidia (Nidia Guenard) 2001-2004
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Gail Kim has said that she thought her best WWE matches were the ones she had on Heat against Nidia. Gail Kim is a multiple time champion in both WWE and in TNA. Nidia never held a title in WWE or anywhere else.
Queen Sharmell (Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman) 2001, 2005-2007, 2013
- One-Scene Wonder: She only appeared on one Divas DVD, 2002's WWF Divas Tropical Pleasures.
Brand Extension Era (2002-2011)
Dawn Marie (Dawn Marie Psaltis) 2002-2005
- Evil Is Sexy
- Hilarious in Hindsight or "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: During the WWE Divas Undressed competition, Jonathan Coachman referred to her as "heart-stopping." Al Wilson, anyone?
- Memetic Mutation: "Look at Dawn"
Jillian Hall (Jillian Faye Fletcher) 2005-2010
Maria (Maria Louise Kanellis) 2004-2010
- Ensemble Darkhorse: She's always been extremely popular, and was voted 2009 Diva of the Year.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: This was funny at the time because of Maria's Ditz character, but people were laughing at her at the time. While attempting to interview Chris Jericho about the Battle of the Bands between Jericho's Heavy Metal band Fozzy and John Cena on the July 25, 2005 Raw, she said, "Oh I love Fozzie Bear. Are any of the other Muppets going to be here tonight?" On the 2011 Halloween Episode, they were.
Ashley Massaro (Ashley Marie Massaro) 2005-2008
Maxine (Karlee Perez) 2010-2012
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Is very popular with Diva fans on the internet who love her heel character.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Just take a look at the ice dancer costume she was wearing in her first match.
Naomi (Trinity McCray) 2010-
Krissy Vaine (Kristin Eubanks) 2007
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Her debut attacking Torrie Wilson on Smackdown. Of course it was meant to go much further but Krissy abruptly asked for her release two weeks later.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: A famous example among Diva fans. She had been getting an outfit made for her eventual debut but it was only half-finished when she got the call. This is the outfit in question. To her credit, she hates the thing too, saying she looked like a "friggin' Christmas clown."
- WTH, Costuming Department?: Her aforementioned ghastly outfit. Especially glaring because when she came backstage, they told her they had wanted her to wear street clothes. She had walked around for an hour backstage wearing the outfit and nobody had said anything.
WWE Inc. Era (2011-Present)