This is a Character YMMV Sheet for the various wrestlers, managers and assorted other personalities that appeared in WCW.
Jimmy Hart (Jimmy Ray Hart, 1994-2001)
Blitzkrieg (Jay Ross, 2000)
- Unfortunate Implications: Averted, very few people ever made a big deal of his name despite the Nazi connotations.
- Well, on the Usenet newsgroup rec.sport.pro-wrestling, some people did briefly think he was Alex Wright in a mask because of the German name.
Disco Inferno (Glenn Gilbertti, 1995-2001)
- Ear Worm: Disco Fever, Disco Fever, Disco Fever YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!
Paul Orndorff (Paul Parlette Orndorff, Jr., 1990, 1992-2000)
Sid Vicious (Sid Eudy, 1989-1991, 1993, 1999-2001)
- Crowning Moment of Funny/Memetic Mutation: "Kevin Nash, you may be half the man that I am, and I may have half the brain that you do..."
- Squick: There's footage of him snapping his leg coming off of the middle rope at the Sin Pay Per View.