- Anvilicious: "Thunderhead". W. A. S. P. wants you to know that heroin is bad shit. What makes it Anvilicious is the spoken word segment where heroin itself is talking to the eponymous addict as if it was some kind of demon, asking him to surrender his life and even commit murder, and Thunderhead readily agrees.
- The video for "Babylon's Burning"
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Many moments, but the entire album The Crimson Idol is a standout.
- Face of the Band / I Am the Band: Blackie Lawless is the only original member of the band and after The Headless Children he started to write pretty much everything by himself.
"FEEEEETUUUUS!""Darkest motherfucker - on the planet!""All pigs die - Kill, fuck, die"
- Kill Fuck Die tries so hard to be dark.
"You know, It's a bitch, when you go to take a piss and your dick smells like baaad pussy. But you ain't have none lately."
- At the end of "Damnation Angels" (from Helldorado) we have this lovely quote:
- No Such Thing as Bad Publicity: Back in the 80s, they were one of the PMRC's biggest targets because of their "inappropriate lyrics". Needless to say, all the fuss only increased their record sales and Blackie Lawless seemed to wear it as a badge of honor.
- Although Blackie later became a born-again Christian and apologized for much of the previous music he wrote.
- Signature Song: "I Wanna be Somebody," though "Animal (Fuck Like a Beast)" is well-known because of the PMRC controversy ans "Wild Child" is frequently covered by other metal bands.
- Tear Jerker: "The Story Of Jonathan" is sixteen minutes of Blackie Lawless narrating the life of Jonathan Aaron Steel (while in character as Jonathan himself). His whole life is basically one tearjerker after another.