- Badass: Tempest
Cri86: "with her very existence she totally PWNed ARGO, how much more badass can you get?" (Her motivation for nominating her for most Badass character, which she won)
- Complete Monster: Icarus White. He's a man who makes extremists like Blacklight and madmen like Ghertivel seem like nice people. His corporation has destroyed worlds, obliterated civilisations, and wiped out species. He has an army of robots, genetically engineered creatures, super-powered Child Soldiers and huge warships. He is entirely without conscience, and will kill anyone who stands in his way.
- Azog is also this trope: He killed billions, destroyed a planet with his bare hands, enslaved a universe, mutilated untold numbers. He murdered Life, and crippled Bell. And later kidnapped, and blackmailed her.
- Continuity Lock-Out: There is a lot going on, so you can't just leap in. Averted, though, by the players themselves, who are all too happy to explain who Blacklight is and why the colony had to make peace with him in the first place.
- Moment Of Awesome: Has its own page now.
- Memetic Mutation: LIE CAKE! LIIIIE!
- Nightmare Retardant: Upon creation of Tempest, the insane ARGO's Nightmare Fuel status began to fade in the eyes of the RPers, initaly to their respective creators during the beta-tests, then in this fanfic(which calls the trope almost by name). The final nail in the coffin was a particular moment in his torture thread.
- The Woobie: Bell would certainly count. She lost her love, and had her legs, flight, and sight stripped away from her. She's been kidnapped, beaten, blackmailed. Azog did all this to her, and while he did die, he managed to inflict multiple stab wounds on her. And YET, she still endures.