YMMV: WALL-E Forum Role Play
- Badass: Tempest
Cri86: "with her very existence she totally PWNed ARGO, how much more badass can you get?" (Her motivation for nominating her for most Badass character, which she won)
- Continuity Lock-Out: There is a lot going on, so you can't just leap in. Averted, though, by the players themselves, who are all too happy to explain who Blacklight is and why the colony had to make peace with him in the first place.
- Heartwarming Moment: In Platform One, after Catherine's done hearing the invitation to the titular location(which allows the invited to bring one guest), the first thing she does is ask if she can bring all three crew members. She gets her wish.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Portal 2 Spoilers incoming! In one RP chat, A.R.G.O. gets turned into a fried potato and is eaten by a seagull. Him being turned into a potato and getting eaten becomes a minor running gag as far as torturing him goes. In the JFF canon, GLaDOS is said to be his mom, and she suffers a similar fate in Portal 2.
- Before the forum shut down, treehugger0123 had planned to give Spectrum and Rainbow a litter of 8 puppies, 6 of which would correspond to the 6 colors of the rainbow and have personalities that matched their colors. Then Inside Out was released a couple years later, and some of the color—emotion pairs matched: Blue—Sadness and Red—Anger. (She also came close with Joy; the cheerful, optimistic puppy is orange rather than yellow, which was given to the timid one.)
- Moment of Awesome: Has its own page now.
- Memetic Mutation: LIE CAKE! LIIIIE!
- Nightmare Retardant: Upon creation of Tempest, the insane A.R.G.O.'s Nightmare Fuel status began to fade in the eyes of the RPers, initaly to their respective creators during the beta-tests, then in this fanfic(which calls the trope almost by name). The final nail in the coffin was a particular moment in his torture thread.
- The Woobie: Bell would certainly count. She lost her love, and had her legs, flight, and sight stripped away from her. She's been kidnapped, beaten, blackmailed. Azog did all this to her, and while he did die, he managed to inflict multiple stab wounds on her. And YET, she still endures.