- Broken Base: Repressive dictator or great leader? Or Both?
- You forgot crude street thug who schmoozed and murdered his way to the position of mobster-in-chief, then lucked out by cashing in on rising oil prices.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Shooting a tiger to save a group of people.
- Although it wouldn't be surprising to find out that the entire incident was staged.
- Or even made up completely out of whole cloth, the media in Russia do stuff like that.
- Evil Is Cool: The Man's basically a real-life King Bradley.
- Memetic Badass: The Internet in general and 4chan in particular has many a comic detailing how awesome he is. One such comic featured him decimating the entire US Army by himself after Barack Obama declared war on Russia. He's also often characterized (in the West) as the closest thing Real Life will ever come to a genuine Bond villain. Or perhaps Bond villains are the closest thing possible to a depiction of Putin.
- Memetic Sex God - Oh, God, where to begin...
- A comedian once fondled the tits of a thousand Russian women by claiming to have shaken hands with Putin and wanting to pass on the power. Seriously.
- A Russian duo described the ideal man as such: he must be like Putin.