CW Seed Show
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Oliver points out the absurdity of fighting crime in "a brown leotard," to which Mari replies "What's wrong with brown?" But apparently she did agree on that part, as her outfit is a different color when she makes the leap to live action in Arrow.
- Idiot Plot: The whole fight between Oliver, Barry, and Mari hinges on the former two doing the following dumb things: 1) Assuming she was evil and/or dangerous simply because of her powers (and one of those people should definitely know better), 2) Not checking to determine if she had been exposed to the Particle Accelerator explosion beforehead (which would have saved them a trip), and 3) not doing some recon to determine the actual nature of her powers (you would certainly think Oliver wouldn't make such a tactical error).
- It's Short, so It Sucks: One of the main complaints about the show, since the average length of every episode is five minutes. (The entire miniseries itself is supposed to be only thirty minutes long.)
- Narm: Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin clearly didn't quite feel comfortable with voice acting, and both give some rather odd line readings.
- Unintentionally Unsympathetic: Mari winds up in jail because she stabbed a prospective employer in the hand for insinuating that he would give her a job if she'd sleep with him. Creep or not, aggravated assault with a weapon doesn't exactly make Mari look like the good guy in this equation.