YMMV: Vision of Escaflowne Abridged
- Better Than Canon: Dear God, the amount of commentors who say the Abridged ending is better than the actual series' ending is just too staggering to deny!
- Crosses the Line Twice: Dornkirk extracted the blood of the luckiest people in the world to create Felix Felicis. How did he get ahold of it? He told them it was to benefit earthquake victims. Even Folken is horrified.
Dornkirk: What? I said they were lucky, not smart.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: The ENDING. Peace is restored, Fanelia is being rebuilt, and Van's entire adorkable (and accidental) marriage proposal to Hitomi, who informs him that she can't stay forever as she has a life on earth. While disappointed, Van tells her he understands. To which she reminds him she has instant interplanetary teleportation device, "and since this runs on Narnia time... I can be Queen of Fanelia during passing period and never be late for math." Van is so happy he's speechless.
Van: Y-y-you mean you... y-you and me, we...? W-we can..? Oh! (pulls her into a hug) Van do good?Hitomi: (smiles and hugs him back) Face it, Tiger. You just hit the jackpot.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Attempted with Glee's rendition of "Don't Stop Believing". When people complained about the version used, hbi2k released a "Director's Cut" of the clip using the "Superior Version" of the song.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Abridged Dilandau, no questions asked, namely because Kaiserneko voices him and does a GREAT job doing it too, in the eyes of most fans.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the first episode the captain of the guard calls the person who wondered why they didn't assign any Guymelefs to guard the wall Captain Hindsight.
- Superlative Dubbing: You'd be very surprised at the amount of fans who find the voice acting in this fan dub better than the official dub. The same amount of people say Kaiserneko's take on Dilandau is far better than Andrew Francis's squeaky voice in the official English dub.