YMMV: Vidas Robadas
- Audience-Alienating Premise: It was no surprise that this telenovela had little rating against Showmatch, a happy host show with people dancing and celebrities discussing. But the cast and the channel agreed to go on anyway, without ending the telenovela abruptly, or lowering the social tone. It was worth it: they get the Gold Martín Fierro, the highest award in Argentine television.
- The Woobie: Nacha. She was sold as a sex slave at an early age by her own sister, who she deeply loved and her only family left. She was countlessly raped until Ástor took her under her wing. Kind of difficult not to feel sorry for her.
- Alejandra as well. Her character was built regarding this trope.
- Juliana. What did she do to deserve getting kidnapped, assaulted, physically injured, raped, and pregnant (and later losing the baby)? That's right: nothing.
- Vindicated by History: The telenovela had poor rating, but got several Martín Fierro awards, including the Gold one.