Tropers Online: 3,671
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Venetian Snares
- Best Known for the Fanservice: "Nymphomatriarch" is so well-known partially because it's made out of recordings of him and Hecate hiding the ferret.
- Older Than They Think: His career. His released works only date back to 1999, but he has self-distributed cassettes which date back to 1992.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: Songs like "Lioness," "Plunging Hornets," "P," and "You're A Nice Girl" are good examples.
- Tear Jerker: Much of his classical-themed work, as well as some tracks from "Winter In The Belly Of A Snake."
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Initially double-subverted—While he wasn't on drugs during the recording of 7 Sevens.med or Shitfuckers!!! he admits that his gold standard for the release was if it pumped him up as much as the large amount of cocaine he had done the night before.