YMMV: Vanilla Ice
- Covered Up: "O.K.S.", from Bi-Polar, was originally an Insane Poetry song. It appeared on their album Faith in Chaos. Both versions were derived from the same recording.
- Ear Worm: "Ice Ice Baby", as well as a great deal of his other songs.
- Fan Community Nicknames: V.I.P's, Ninjas
- He Really Can Act: Though his Cool as Ice performance was panned, he's earned appraisal for his performance in the Captain Hook in the Chatham, Kent Central Theatre pantomime production of Peter Pan.
- It's Popular, Now It Sucks: Inverted - most of Vanilla Ice's fans tend to like his newer material better, although "Ice Ice Baby" is still widely popular.
- Narm Charm: The Ninja Rap.
- Sampled Up: "Ice Ice Baby", from "Under Pressure".
- Signature Song: "Ice Ice Baby"
- They Copied It, So It Sucks: Detractors simply will not cease complaining about how he sampled "Under Pressure." It's as though they forgot that many other rappers sample classic songs! One only wonders what they said when Jedward did a mash of up Under Pressure & Ice Ice Baby.