- Bald of Awesome: Ross
- Crazy Awesome: It's an a capella heavy metal band.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Okay, yeah, their cover of Nightwish's Wishmaster is pretty badass, but try getting through their mimicking the keyboards with a straight face. The deep, gravelly RIDDLY DIDDLY DIDDLY DIDDLY will make you laugh.
- Crowning Music of Awesome
- Ear Worm: Take any song and pick out the chorus. It'll be stuck in your head for hours.
- Moment Of Awesome: Well, here we have an A Capella Metal Group. That sounds great! That's a MOA in and of itself.
- Narm: Their songs would be so much less unintentionally funny if they would have the vocalists who aren't singing the lyrics repeat words from the lyrics or other appropriate words instead of "riddly diddly diddly" or "rakkatata" or—well, you get the idea. Even as talented as they obviously are, bunch of people seriously singing nonsense words will always be giggle-inducing. Although they need to do so to imitate the instruments.