- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: A completely out-of-the-blue cameo by Alice.
- Jacob's Expository Hairstyle Change ends up like this here.
- Critical Dissonance: The film was panned by critics, but was a mild box office success ($80 million with a 20 million budget).
- Crosses the Line Twice: A couple of times, most notably the scene in which Edward promises no harm will come to Becca, only for most of her ceiling to fall on her, brick by brick.
Edward: ...starting now.
- He Really Can Act: This movie really does have a following of people who feel that it did a sufficient job of spoofing Twilight. The fact that it was at least focused on movies that were already out certainly worked to its benefit. Jenn Proske's acting received some praise even from mainstream critics.
- It Was His Sled: In the original, Bella turning into a vampire marks the Shocking Swerve. Here, it's the Twist Ending.
- Parody Sue: Bella's sueness is lampshaded like hell.
Becca: Every hot guy finds me irresistible. [A hot guy puts his arm around her] See?
- Memetic Mutation: The reason why they had to work in a baseball bat somewhere.
- Trailer Joke Decay: Was pretty funny until the trailers spoiled every single punchline.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Not that that's saying much considering their previous films but its generally agreed this is one of their better spoof films. Mainly due to the fact it focuses on one series it's parodying rather than several and thus able to keep its focus.