YMMV: Vampire's Kiss
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Peter mentions looking through the files before Alva and that they were badly sorted. Could he have purposely disordered the files to keep Alva busy for his own sick amusement?
- The way he stared at Alva's legs in her first scene implies that he'd been lusting after her for a while and wanted to create an opportunity to rape her. With Peter being a womaniser and Alva being his secretary, he probably saw her as a greater challenge than the girls he usually met through nightclubs.
- Crowning Momentof Funny: A lot of Peter's random mood swings are like this. He's even funnier when he's being serious:
Peter: I was a little drunk...plus I was horny.
- Peter's imaginary relationship with "Sharon", which turned out to be even shorter than his one-night stand relationships.
- Esoteric Happy Ending: While it seems like Alva may have gained some justice in the end she was still raped by someone with a very active sex life, meaning she could be pregnant or carrying an STD. Also, Peter was her employer and the only person who could have referred her, so with him gone, Alva is essentially redundant at work and will have to deal with unemployment for quite some time. If Peter's murder is ever traced back to Alva's brother, he will inevitably go to prison and Alva may be forced to follow him under charges of conspiracy.
- Ham and Cheese: Most of the movie's most memorable moments come from Nicolas Cage Chewing the Scenery, a compilation of which can be seen here.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Given the overall theme of this movie, it seems oddly appropriate when considering the appearance of a Civil War era photograph that looks eerily like Nicolas Cage.
- Jerkass Woobie: Arguably, Peter.
- Narm Charm: Peter's screaming rants and psychotic behavior might seem pretty narmy... until you've met someone in that state. Then, it's creepy and/or heartbreaking.
- Memetic Mutation
- The You Don't Say Rage Face. Note that he actually doesn't say that line.
- I'M A VAMPIRE! I'M A VAMPIRE! I'M A VAMPIRE! I'M A VAMPIRE! I'M A VAMPIRE! I'M A VAMPIRE! I'M A VAMPIRE! I'M A VAMPIRE! I'M A VAMPIRE!
- Also the bit when Nic Cage screams the entire alphabet.
- TOO LATE TOO LATE TOO LATE TOO LATE!!!
- The Woobie: Alva. Big time.