- Anti-Climax Boss: Any of the Tosc after the first (despite being Eldritch Abomination and pretty numerous, you suck them with the Singularity Cannon you managed to sever from the first Tosc "boss" fight).
- Cutscene Boss: Hawkins is executed in a single gunshot in a cutscene.
- Player Punch: The deaths of Aida, Ne'Ban and Isaak.
- Porting Disaster: The Xbox version had Loads and Loads of Loading, poor framerate and awful graphics.
- Tear Jerker:
- The annihilation of Dalton's crew is a very touching moment.
- There's also the moment when Dalton plays back the second half of the burst transmission in the ending cutscene.
- The Woobie: Aida and Isaak.
YMMV / Unreal II: The Awakening