- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal II: The Awakening
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict
- Unreal Tournament III
- Awesome Music - Unreal
The series as a whole
- Broken Base: With each game, a split in the community happens. Almost half of the Unreal community will stick to the first Unreal Tournament, no matter what other Unreal is there. The remaining part has a notable presence of Unreal Tournament 2004 people, plus those who play the non-Tournament games and those who play Unreal Tournament III.
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome: The series in general suffers from this. UT3 is the worst offender.
- Dork Age: Arguably, the period of Unreal II-Unreal Championship-Unreal Tournament 2003. The later two are officially dismissed by Epic themselves in the Unreal timeline.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Malcolm was one, prior to his ascension as main character in the series.
- First Installment Wins:
- "Second Installment Wins" in the whole saga.
- The first Tournament and the first Unreal respectively are the most praised of the bunch.
- Game Breaker: The Shock Rifle combo and the Sniper Rifle.
The TV Series
- Harsher in Hindsight: After Gawker's outing scandal, Rachel is going to feel very lucky she didn't leak the video about Kirk to Jezebel.
- Hollywood Homely: Downplayed example. Rachel is said to be "not hot enough to be crazy", and in season 2 one of the contestants who looks vaguely like her is nicknamed "Hot Rachel". Even if she often goes without makeup, she's still played by Shiri Appleby.