- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal II: The Awakening
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict
- Unreal Tournament III
- Awesome Music - Unreal
The series as a whole
- Broken Base: With each game, a split in the community happens. Almost half of the Unreal community will stick to the first Unreal Tournament, no matter what other Unreal is there. The remaining part has a notable presence of Unreal Tournament 2004 people, plus those who play the non-Tournament games and those who play Unreal Tournament III.
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome: The series in general suffers from this. UT3 is the worst offender.
- Dork Age: Arguably, the period of Unreal II-Unreal Championship-Unreal Tournament 2003. The later two are officially dismissed by Epic themselves in the Unreal timeline.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Malcolm was one, prior to his ascension as main character in the series.
- First Installment Wins: The first Unreal and the first Tournament respectively are the most praised of the bunch. By comparison, discussing the comparative merits of Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament III is a recipe for Internet Backdraft, and barely anybody even talks about Unreal II: The Awakening, if its very trope page is any indicaion.
- Game Breaker: The Shock Rifle combo and the Sniper Rifle.
The TV Series
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Madison has become this during Season 2.
- Harsher in Hindsight: After Gawker's outing scandal, Rachel is going to feel very lucky she didn't leak the video about Kirk to Jezebel.
- Chet's various remarks about Quinn being "dried up" during Season 1 and early episodes of Season 2 and any references to the possibility of Quinn being a mother become pretty uncomfortable after it's revealed that Quinn is infertile.
- Hollywood Homely: Downplayed example. Rachel is told by Chet that she's "not hot enough to be crazy", and in season 2 one of the contestants who looks vaguely like her is nicknamed "Hot Rachel". Even if she often goes without makeup, she's still played by Shiri Appleby.
- Jerkass Woobie: Rachel and Quinn, the latter taking form much more during Season 2.
- Moral Event Horizon: If Jeremy had any fans going into Season 2, his drunken assault on Rachel at the end of "Infiltration" cost him all of them.
- Fans weren't too keen about her during Season 1, but the revelation in Season 2 that Rachel's mother facilitated her daughter's rape by one of her patients to protect her practice led the entire fanbase to thoroughly despise her. Her telling Rachel that "no one will love her if they find out" particularly irked the fans.
- The Scrappy: Jay and Jeremy both become this for several fans in Season 2: Jay for being hypocritical for constantly saying Rachel is going over the line despite having done the same things Season 1, and Jeremy for becoming an incredibly bitter Jerk Ass.
- Tear Jerker: Quinn finding out that she is unable to have children in "Espionage" and her subsequent breakdown. Seeing the usually in-control and stone cold Quinn breaking down in a fit of tears is especially heartbreaking.
Rachel: Quinn, do you want to have kids?Quinn: I WANTED A CHOICE! (breaks down in tears)
- This exchange: