- Cult Classic: Compared to other Nick Verse shows, primarily due to Dan Schneider not writing it made people unaware that it was a part of the Nick Verse at all. Despite this, it still had enough of a fanbase for four seasons.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: This conversation from "The Birthday" :
Police Officer: I wanted to build a roller coaster in my backyard!
- Informed Attractiveness: Randy "Eye Candy Randy" Klein. Sure, he's cute, but definitely not more than either Zach or Jake. Still, we often hear about his looks more than any other male cast member. It's borderline Sue territory when all the eighth grade girls spare him from getting the same treatment as the rest of the seventh graders on the last day of seventh grade.
- Happens again in "The Auction" when no less than three girls are willing to share him
- Post-Script Season: Surprisingly averted. Even though Season 4 wasn't planned, it still had as much quality as the previous seasons.
- Retroactive Recognition: Jill plays Addie!