YMMV: Undercover Cops
- Awesome Music: All of the original Japanese version of the soundtrack (Which can be heard on the rare Alpha Renewal Version) qualifies, but special mention should go to The first level theme.
- Demonic Spiders:
- The Mole Men, particularly those that jump around like mad, making them near impossible to hit. They're even worse in the export version of the game, as some of them take multiple hits to kill.
- The Parcs clones in level five. You're given very little space to fight them in, making it much harder to avoid their grab attacks. And if they grab you, they'll throw you right out of the skyship, killing you instantly.
- Evil Is Sexy: Fox.
- Freud Was Right: The thing that Clayborn keeps in his One-Winged Angel form's back to fire plasma bolts looks...familiar. Shouldn't be a surprise that this came from the same company that brought you R-Type.
- That One Boss:
- Fransowors/Fatso, if only for her attack that not only drops a motorbike on you, but causes the place to shake like made, severely hampering your movement and making it much harder to dodge the bike.
- Moguralian β/Gunpuncher. The guy has a melee attack that hits fast, has an extremely long reach and can kill you in around three hits. And when he's low on health, he'll start diving in and out of the ground, giving you a very narrow window to attack him in.