YMMV: Under The Moon
- Angel/Devil Shipping: There is a case of this that's literal, but with a reverse dynamic. The innocent character is a devil and the sadistic one is an angel.
- Jerkass Woobie: Leni. Oh, Leni. Once you know his backstory, it becomes clear that he's been hopelessly in love with Ashe all along and it underlies every action he takes. He's just too afraid of getting hurt again to admit it, and he seems to hope that by controlling Ashe, he can control his own feelings. It never works, though. There are basically only three outcomes for him: Love Confession, I Want My Beloved to Be Happy, or Tag Team Suicide.
- Mind Game Ship: The love/hate routes are tailored for fans of this.
- One True Threesome: In-universe, Leni forms one in a particular ending with Ashe and Unan. He becomes king of the demon world and takes both of them as lovers.
- The fan-preferred version would probably be Leni/Ashe/Seizh.