YMMV: Under Siege
- Best Known for the Fanservice: Quite literally in this case. The scene where Erika Eleniak pops out of a giant cake while topless is one of the most-remembered scenes from the first film.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Krill's acts of hostility towards Ryback, beginning with spitting in the chef's soup.
- God-Mode Sue: At no point does it ever look like Ryback is in trouble, and yet it's still remarkably subdued compared to Seagal's usual characters - Ryback is far less respected than the standard Seagal protagonist, for starters. The hostages are supporting cast are usually in a lot more danger, so the movies still manage to have some tension.
- Squick: Ryback crushing Strannix's eye with his thumb, complete with oozing sludge.
- Tear Jerker: Ryback draping the dead Captain's uniform over his body, after Ryback finds the captain killed in cold blood.