- Come for the X, Stay for the Y: People want to watch this movie just for fight scene, but stay to see the hilariously bad acting and flimsy plot.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome
- Such moments can be found in this film; the final showdown with Stingray can be seen as one.
- Another standout is Jennifer using her psychology skills to keep Stingray at bay by pretending to be his wife and then his mother.
- Freud Was Right: A villain with mother issues, whose wife states "I'm not your mother" in her leaving letter, that tears out the eyeballs from women and is ultimately defeated a psychiatrist that poses as his wife and then said mother to distract him.
- Memetic Mutation: The final battle is dubbed the "Best Fight Scene of All Time" on YouTube.
- Stingray's Big "NO!" also counts.
- Narm: The whole movie, but the final fight is the centerpiece for this trope.
- So Bad, It's Good: The whole damn movie.