YMMV: Uncommon Valor
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Macgregor: Would you really want the CEO of the company you have stock in financing a illegal and potentially suicide mission into a foreign nation?
- Mac-Gregor's actions may be based on those of H. Ross Perot, who financed the rescue of two EDS employees before the Iranian Revolution. More info here.
- Awesome Music: "Brothers in the Night".
- Crazy Awesome: Sailor Again. Up to and including wearing an explosive as an accessory, taking out (fake) camp guards with a chainsaw and performing a martial arts form/dance/whatever the hell it is whenever he's happy/drunk/bored.
- "Silly sonofabitch came in here with a grenade around his neck. If you ask me, I don't think his bread's quite done."
- Nightmare Fuel: What happened to Wilkes. As Blaster tells it: "Wilkesy's claustrophobic as shit. He was the tunnel rat in our unit. Goes down a tunnel to check for weapon storage. Turns out there's somebody down there. He knifes them both in the dark. Then the shells hit. He's stuck until we dig him out. Wilkes lights a match to move the bodies off of him. He'd knifed some woman and her kid. Killed them deader than shit... Wilkes starts freaking. We can hear him screaming, but he has to stay all night with those corpses until we dig him out."