Tropers Online: 3,961
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: 2000 AD
- Dork Age: The 90s is generally seen as a low point.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Both Sinister Dexter and Nikolai Dante appeared in the late 90s and shot to a popularity rivaling that of the top classic strips. In more detail:
- Sinister Dexter went through a period where it appeared twice in each prog, and the finale of its "Eurocrash" story took up the whole of prog 1139, even forcing out Judge Dredd.
- Nikolai Dante managed to get on the cover of Prog 2000 (see page image) after just three years, ahead of such popular classic characters as Sam Slade, Sláine, and Hamerstein.
- Judge Anderson: Psi, The Simping Detective and Low Life are notable among Dredd spinoffs due to their interesting protagonists.
- Droid Life, which parodies the concept that the comic is completely produced by droids.
- Rogue Trooper.