Tropers Online: 2,987
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Twila The Girl Who Waz In Luv With A Vampyre
- Die for Our Ship: Bella.
- Designated Hero: Twila is arguably even more unheroic than Ebony from My Immortal (she doesn't have the excuse of trying to stop some ultimately evil dude).
- Designated Villain: Bella doesn't do anything evil in this story (or anything at all, really). But she's still preppy!
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The Dramatic Reading by LRMReading was done before Twilight became popular in the UK, so this trope abounds.
- Mary Sue
- One-Scene Wonder: "Bibby Brown" (Bobby Brown?) makes a surprise appearance in Chapter 4 after Twila and Ed get married.
- Real Women Never Wear Drezzes: The author says that her mom tried to make her wear a "drezz", so she broke the computer and slit her wrists.
- So Bad, It's Good