YMMV: Twice Upon a Time
- Awesome Art: The backlit paper cutout animation technique is really pushed to its limits in this film. Some shots even manage to recreate traditional animation techniques, such as smears and squash-and-stretch.
- Cult Classic: It's a small cult because of its limited distribution, but it's there — Turner Classic Movies thought enough of it to air it in February 2015 as part of its TCM Underground block, and it finally saw a DVD release later that year; moreover, unlike most Warner Archive burn-on-demand titles, it's not a Vanilla Edition.
- Fanon: Fraggle Rock fans who saw the film during its HBO run thought the middle-aged man at the conclusion buying a balloon was Doc (Gerry Parkes).
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: Deconstructions of fairy tales, pop culture references, Getting Crap Past the Radar moments, and Cluster F Bombs were unknown to animated films outside of Ralph Bakshi's output in 1983.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Frivoli — intentionally. It even has cows that sing their mooing!
- Ugly Cute: Ratatooie.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Somebody try to describe this one, and make it seem like you're not already stoned.