- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Jane finally snapping on Tess after she cuts up her mother's dress to make her own.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Jane and Kevin attempting to sing "Bennie and the Jets" while
- The reaction to Jane's Atomic F-Bomb.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: The titular twenty-seven dresses at Jane's wedding at the end, being worn by all the brides whose weddings she had worked so hard for.
- Fridge Logic: Why wouldn't Jane have become a wedding planner, since she loves weddings so much?
- It's explained that Jane's job was only supposed to be a temporary job since she was fresh out of college and needed a job. However, she fell in love with George and kept the job to be near him.
- Hollywood Homely - And how! Katherine Heigl plays the "plain" sister... the same woman who plays a former underwear model on Grey's Anatomy.