YMMV: Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil
- Angst? What Angst?: Allison doesn't seem all that broken up about all her friends being killed. Granted, they were pretty much all assholes.
- Crosses the Line Twice: The film has a bunch of well-meaning, but misguided college students killed in horrific manner, played for laughs.
- Moral Event Horizon: Chad crosses it when he kidnaps Allison and straps her to a Conveyor Belt-O-Doom.
- What an Idiot:
- Dale is such a passive nice guy that he advises taking the safety off to a kid who wants to shoot him.
- Allison has difficulty parsing the gravity of the situation around her. Then again, she might just be in shock.
- Or the recurring head trauma.
- The Woobie: Dale.