YMMV: Trouble Witches
- Designated Hero: Yuki Longate. She claims to be a hero, but is a Grade-A spoiled bitch.
- Evil Is Sexy: Lili and Almagam, Although they didn't intend to be evil in the first place.
- Game Breaker: Luca, a downloadable character introduced Trouble Witches NEO! has twice as much MP out of the entire cast as well as a significantly higher damage output than any other character in the game.
- Moe: It's a Cute 'em Up after all.
- Most Annoying Sound: ANY moment in Story Mode where Malcem screams at the top of his whiny lungs as he goes Brainwashed and Crazy before a boss battle in Trouble Witches NEO's! English dub qualifies.
- Narm: The English dub, due to the voice acting. However...
- Narm Charm: Bad voice acting or not, you can't help but feel at least a little bit sorry for Lyla when she rants about how much she sucks in front of Lilly (until she starts crying, that is).
- Anything Sakurako says also qualifies as Narm Charm. Her voice actress's accent makes her sound almost adorable.
- So Bad, It's Good: Some of the Troubles Witches NEO's fanbase consider the "Blind Idiot" Translation and terrible English voice-overs as a good thing. This has led to various videos uploaded to YouTube to feature clips of the game's
- Spiritual Licensee: Trouble Witches is probably the closest thing to a Magical Chase sequel.
- That One Boss: Lili. Unlike the previous bosses, she has a small weak-point that's only vulnerable for less than two seconds then closes her weak-spot off by some trap doors until it opens again. It doesn't help that Lily traps you inside her Eternal Engine form to restrict your mobility and she sends out spiked balls once her turrets and flamethrowers are taken out. Risking to go up close and personal to shoot her core during her first phase will likely get you killed (especially thanks to the standard Xbox 360 controller's cruddy Directional Pad and analog stick) as she moves around the closed off space. And it gets worse when she Turns Red because will fill the screen with bullets with little room to maneuver through them.
- They Just Didn't Care: The entirety of Trouble Witches NEO's! English localization and humorous storylines gone horribly abridged is proof that Studio SiestA did not care for bringing any coherent story-telling into a danmaku shooter outside Japan.
- Averted with some of the voice cast. You can tell some of them are trying, but for the most part, they still sound terrible. Whoever was behind the voice casting, however, clearly could not be bothered with finding people who could act.
- What an Idiot: Symphony, full-stop. At the beginning of her story, she believed that her crown was stolen by one of Amalgam kids, but then she pulls out the crown from her pocket and places it on her head.