Tropers Online: 3,273
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Tromeo and Juliet
- Canon Defilement: That sound you're hearing? Shakespeare spinning in his grave.
- He doesn't really seem to mind at the end when he's laughing at the movie.
- Crosses the Line Twice
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Sammy's death, for starters.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
- Fridge Logic: It really shouldn't have been that much of a shock that Tromeo and Juliet are brother and sister, since it's established early on that Ingrid was married to Monty Que before she had an affair with Cappy, and there was no mention of any other woman who might have been Tromeo's mother.