YMMV: Tromeo and Juliet
- Canon Defilement: That sound you're hearing? Shakespeare spinning in his grave.
- He doesn't really seem to mind at the end when he's laughing at the movie.
- Crosses the Line Twice
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Sammy's death, for starters.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
- Fridge Logic: It really shouldn't have been that much of a shock that Tromeo and Juliet are brother and sister, since it's established early on that Ingrid was married to Monty Que before she had an affair with Cappy, and there was no mention of any other woman who might have been Tromeo's mother.