YMMV: Travis Willingham
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- He's the current voice of Guile as of Street Fighter IV, who's famous for saying "Go home and be a family man." After recently marrying Laura Bailey, now Travis actually is a family man!
- A more recent role of his, Relius Clover, is also considered by the fandom to be a family man. And yes, the jokes have already been made thanks to Dustloop.
- Not to mention Fullmetal Alchemist, where Roy Mustang (voiced by Travis) is repeatedly told by his friend that he has to "find himself a good wife". Well...
- Speaking of FMA, this makes Mustang's fight with Lust (voiced by Laura) much more hilarious.
- Travis actually said that he watched this particular episode of Brotherhood before he and Laura even began dubbing it. When he saw what Mustang did, all he could do was call Laura over and give her a sly smile and nod as she bluntly asked "Really?" Later, while Laura was recording the scene, she texted him and commented on how her voice hurt after all the screaming. Travis's response? "Ha ha ha ha ha."
- Memetic Badass: Thanks to his TINY MINISKIRTS!! line.