- Critical Dissonance: Critics generally don't like them at all, even the more mainstream ones.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The absurd deaths listed in "50 Ways to Say Goodbye". Even funnier in the video, with the other characters (including David Hasselhoff) fully buying the Blatant Lies and a lion happily munching on a bra.
- Ear Worm: "Hey, soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo…"
- "Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)". It's been stuck in everyone's heads for over a decade now.
- "Beauty in the water, angel on the beach, ocean's daughter, I thought love was out of reach..."
- The entirety of "50 Ways to Say Goodbye".
- "I've been high, I've been low, I've been 'yes' and I've been 'oh. hell no'. I've been rock and roll and disco. Won't you save me, San Francisco?"
- Signature Song: "Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)" if you're an old fan; "Hey, Soul Sister" if you're a newer fan.