YMMV: Tower Of Heaven
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Mainly of the Tower God.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The soundtrack by flashygoodness is just plain magnificent and you'll be humming it many many times. "Indignant Divinity" and "Atop the World" are definitely the best on there.
- Fan Nickname: For the Tower God, Towergod, Haptica, and Happy.
- Fridge Brilliance: The Book of Laws shatters once you climb out the window and begin to scale the outside of the Tower. Why? Once you leave the Tower itself, the God loses any and all power over you. This is why it surrenders when you reach the top.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The game is incredibly crafted, has magnificent music, a concept that could fill a thousand levels, a masterful and compelling antagonist, and is overall a joy to play. But it's a very short game, taking at most an hour if you're not particularly skilled at platforming. As of this writing, the world record is at 2:03 using the ingame timer.