Tropers Online: 3,462
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Torchwood: The Lost Files
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Ianto's Heroic Sacrifice in The House of the Dead, which permanently seals the rift.
- Crowning Moment Of Heart Warming: In The House of the Dead, As he's about to pull a Heroic Sacrifice;
Jack: Ianto Jones, I love you.
- Plus the fact that of all the people he lost, Jack saw Ianto at the House of the Dead.
- Pandering to the Base: "The House of the Dead" is pretty much the writers humoring the shippers who lost their shit because Jack didn't explicitly say that he loved Ianto when he died.
- Tear Jerker: " I never thought these would be my last words to you Jack... but just go away."
- Also: "I never said it properly before!" "Does it need saying?"
- "Goodbye, Ianto."