YMMV: Top Cat
- Awesome Ego: Top Cat himself.
- Earworm: Yes he's the chief, he's the king, but above everything / He's the most tip top / Top Cat!
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: This series was a great happening in Latin America since the late 1960s. Just mention "Oficial Matute" or "Cucho" and watch the Latin Americans smile with nostalgia.
- There was even a full-length animated movie from Mexico.
- Ho Yay: The show had an entirely male cast, so there was bound to be a little bit.
Girl cat: And Fancy, darling, you promise never, ever to leave me again?Fancy: Honey. Baby doll. What could ever make me leave you? (Hears T.C.) Top Cat! That’s who! (Runs off)
- Oftentimes when Fancy heard Top Cat summoning the group, the exchange between him and his date would go as follows:
- In Choo Choo’s Romance, Choo Choo is devastated when he thinks Top Cat is dead, saying that he “meant more to me than anything.”
- In King For A Day, Top Cat has Choo Choo pose as his wife on a TV show.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The title of the episode "The Late T.C." became this after Top Cat's voice actor Arnold Stang passed away in 2009.
- Internet Backdraft: The aforementioned movie is not well liked by fans of the show.
- The Woobie: Benny, Choo-Choo
- Woolseyism: The Mexican dub...did you notice a pattern on this page?