YMMV: Too Cute
- Growing the Beard: "Puppies and Ducklings" was most likely this as it was the first episode focused on something other than kittens or puppiesnote , even when the focus is mostly on the usual.
- Squick: Even in a series focused on cuteness, this can still pop up. Most notable in the earlier seasons though, since they would actually show scenes from the kittens/puppies' births note and the moments after, when the kittens/puppies still have their umbilical cords attached. Thankfully, it was a procedure that was quickly dropped a few episodes afterwards, with later episodes usually showing the mother moments before the birth of her children, then immediately skipping to when the puppies/kittens have been cleaned up.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: No mood, no matter how foul, can withstand the power of cute. This series is often recommended to watch if you're having an exceptionally bad day/week/whatever, or are feeling depressed for whatever reason.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Tropes Are Not Bad.
- Ugly Cute: The Sphynx cats Bella and Blue and their kittens.
- The Woobie: Tiny Dancer the Abyssinian kitten is the runt of her litter and is neglected by her mother Avalon, at first.(She gets better, though.)