YMMV: Tomorrow's Pioneers
- Anvilicious: Extremely so.
- Nightmare Fuel: Just reading about it can make someone afraid to sleep.
- Watching even minor segments of it is very unnerving too.
- This is your premise on islamism: Think of this show as Sesame Street for anti-Semites.
- Values Dissonance:
- This show embodies the old saying "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom-fighter."
- This even holds true within Palestine itself. The (mainstream) Palestinian Authority famously hated the show, considering it counterproductive to any sort of negotiations with Israel, and tried to get it yanked off the air.
- Even hardened bigots accustomed to "lighter" Western entertainments might find the show appalling, since many of them are famously Family Values Villains who don't want to unnecessarily upset children (of their own religion or race, that is) with alarmist rhetoric.
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?