- Fridge Brilliance: Godzilla depicted as Minilla growing up, and his son is LittleGodzilla. Destoroyah is depicted as a nurse, and if you put two-and-two together, Godzilla's burning form would be depicted as a nasty rash and LittleGodzilla will most likely be Millennium series' Godzilla.
- So far, the meltdown as a rash is confirmed.
- I Am Not Shazam: Hilariously lampshaded in a parody of Destroy All Monsters which spoofs the infamous Baragon/Gorosaurus mis-naming in the film.
News Reporter: Baragon in Paris.Gorosaurus: WHAT!?!
- Likewise, in another cartoon, Deutalios thought that the Giant Sea Snake from King Kong Escapes was Manda and that Black Moth (A flying lion monster from the obscure film Latitude Zero) was King Seesar.
- Memetic Mutation: It references a few, including the "O RLY?" owl.
- During the recent pledge drive special, a caller says that he wishes to donate "OVER NINE THOUSAND!" dollars. Monster X chides him for referencing a meme and hangs up.
- Misaimed Fandom: Parodied. Monster X (AKA Keizer Ghidorah) states that he enjoys the Godfather trilogy because he finds them to be hilarious.
- Recycled Script: The cartoons are usually very random as there's no telling which Kaiju would appear and what adventures they go through, but starting in Season 3 the toons focused heavily on just Monster X and Gabara and most of the other monster cast, including Godzilla, were shelved away to make screen time for those two. Godzilla did make a comeback, or half of one, once Kaiju Kritics stopped appearing so frequently and consecutively. In Toon #90, Godzilla and Anguirus even locked up Monster X and Gabara into a prison cell just so that they can take over as the Kaiju Kritics as payback for their overdue return.
- Sequelitis: Subverted somewhat. Monster X points out that while The Godfather III wasn't Coppola's best work, he thought it was pretty good anyway.