YMMV: Toddlers & Tiaras
- Bile Fascination: There are few other reasons to watch something so emotionally draining.
- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy: For all of the parents on this show, who care more about looks and winning than their own children. This can also apply to some of the more bratty children.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson. She got her own show for crying out loud!
- Memetic Mutation: Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, particularly after the "go-go juice" incident went viral.
"A dolla makes me holla, Honey Boo Boo child!"
- Strawman Has a Point: Danielle, the epitome of what's wrong with these pageants and a bit of a darling of the producers because her huge tantrums bring huge ratings, made a great point when a one-year-old won the grand prize. Yes, a baby that was just carried on and off stage beat everyone else. What did Mackenzie say? "It's just a baby. She didn't even do nothin'." Many viewers agreed.
- A very flamboyant judge said that he hates it when the wigs look too obviously fake (usually due to being too big or unbalanced), like someone just "stuck a poodle to the back of their kid's head!"
- Uncanny Valley: It's underaged girls wearing skimpy clothes, lots of makeup, weird hair styles, and spray-on tans. What did you expect?
- The spray tans turn into Nightmare Fuel if they're being applied to a baby or toddler. There's just so much crying and screaming...
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Little Girls?